National Grid, in their continued commitment to safe and reliable energy, is replacing approximately 465 feet of gas main on South Street, Hyannis between School Street and Lewis Bay Road. As part of this project, they will also be replacing the natural gas service piping that connects the main to the customer’s gas meters. Approximately twenty-two (22) premises are within the construction limits. Construction will begin on November 8, 2021 and anticipated to last until November 12, 2021 (no work anticipated on Veterans Day). Weather pending, construction will be on-going, Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM until completion of this phase of the project. Traffic will be limited to alternating, one-lane vehicular traffic. Police details will be provided to assist in directing traffic. Visit Ngrid.Com/ServiceLine to view a YouTube video explaining the replacement of the service pipe to customer homes. Reduce speed and use caution. All scheduled work is dependent on weather and / or may be impacted due to an emergency situation.
September 16, 2021
December 1, 2021
- Town Manager update for period November 19, 2021 thru December 2, 2021
- Town Council Meeting – Thursday, December 12, 2021
- VINEYARD WIND Work Notices Week of November 29, 2021
- *UPDATED* Strawberry Hill Rd Sewer Expansion Project
- Rick Branscomb – “Cape Cod Drama” photographs Barnstable Town Hall ARTIST SPOTLIGHT Now through January, 2022