The Strawberry Hill Road Sewer Expansion Project is ongoing with construction schedule update as outlined below.
Week of 09-13-2021 to 09-17-2021
- Test pit excavations at select locations along the project route.
- Tree pruning on Craigville Beach Road and Strawberry Hill Road up to Pine Street.
- Clearing of pump station site for equipment storage.
Week of 09-20-2021 to 09-24-2021
- Sewer installation on Strawberry Hill Road from Craigville Beach Road north towards Pine Street.
- Road closure and detour will be in place, with local traffic access only.
As always, please slow down and use extreme caution when traveling through the road construction areas, and follow posted safety and detour signs.
If you have any questions or wish to receive project updates, please contact Paul Ruszala, P.E., Senior Project Manager, at the Department of Public Works at 508-790-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the Strawberry Hill Road Project and the Town of Barnstable’s CWMP is available at: https://barnstablewaterresources.com/
Sign up for ENews, our community current newsletter: https://barnstablewaterresources.com/news-updates/