Join us this week on Discover Barnstable – Recreation Interim Director John Gleason and Recreation Finance Supervisor Trisha Otto to talk about Beach Stickers:
1. The types of permits offered
2. Where to purchase them and which locations are they valid,
3. And many other tidbits to help you get prepared for those warmer and sunnier days ahead.
John Gleason has been a Town employee for 18 years serving as a Program Coordinator and now Interim Director.
· 2020 40 Under 40 Cape & Plymouth Business
· 2021 Massachusetts Recreation & Park Association Community Professional of the Year
Trisha Otto has been a Town employee since 1999 as a Division Assistant with the Assessing Department. After six months shifted to Financial Supervisor when HYCC opened its doors.
· Participated in planning of HYCC
· Worked on the launch of on-line software system to purchase beach stickers on-line, and credit card payments at beaches
· Secures grant funding for the through the CDBG for families in need of financial assistance to enroll in Barnstable Recreation and HYCC programs.
Thanks for spending time with us and listening to “Discover Barnstable – the Official Podcast of the Town of Barnstable”.
We hope you found a new understanding of how your municipal government works to protect, engage and enact for you and our community. Be sure to drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to learn next.
Till next time. Go Discover Barnstable!