Friday, October 15, 2021 Neuco crews will install new gas service on Pitcher’s Way Hyannis. Typical natural gas service installation includes marking out underground utilities within the project area, excavation of the street, laying gas main, relaying customer’s individual gas service and connecting those services to the main and installing meters. This project should take about two days to complete. Visit ngrid.com/service line to view a YouTube video explaining the replacement of the service pipe to customer homes. Operations will start promptly at 7:00 AM and run until 3:00 PM. Reduce speed, and use caution. All scheduled work is dependent on weather and/or may be impacted due to an emergency situation.
September 23, 2021
October 23, 2021
- Town Manager update for period November 19, 2021 thru December 2, 2021
- Town Council Meeting – Thursday, December 12, 2021
- VINEYARD WIND Work Notices Week of November 29, 2021
- *UPDATED* Strawberry Hill Rd Sewer Expansion Project
- Rick Branscomb – “Cape Cod Drama” photographs Barnstable Town Hall ARTIST SPOTLIGHT Now through January, 2022