Town of Barnstable Department of Public Works (DPW) will be continuing Public Roads Improvements on sections of the following roads:
In Marstons Mills:
- Main Street (from approximately 2078 Main Street to Route 28)
- Old Falmouth Road (from Flint Street to Osterville-W. Barnstable Road)
- South County Road (from Route 28 and Bumps River Road)
- Santuit-Newtown Road (from Route 28 to Main Street)
In Centerville/West Barnstable:
- Old Stage Road (from Race Lane to Service Road)
Line striping on the above roadways will occur this week.
Schedule is contingent on inclement weather and any other unforeseen circumstances. Traffic control will be onsite to direct motorists as needed. Please seek alternate routes to avoid delays during construction, slow down and use extreme caution when traveling through the road construction areas.